A Yarhzeit Memorial Board dedication is a meaningful way to remember a loved one who has passed away by naming a board in his or her memory.
A Yahrzeit Plaque or a memorial gift in any amount are thoughtful ways to remember a loved one who has passed away by making a donation in his or her memory.
An honor gift is a unique way to celebrate a special occasion, recognize someone dear to you or wish a speedy recovery to a friend or loved one. For example, an honor gift could honor celebrations such as:
- Birthday or anniversary
- Bnai Mitzvah
- Birth of a child or grandchild
- Graduation, engagement or marriage
- Congratulate a family member of friend on a new job, a promotion or an award
- Honor friends and family in lieu of holiday gifts
Also, we have two trees of life. One is located near the Aaron Family Sanctuary and the other, The Rabbi William Gershon Outreach Endowment tree, is located near the Beck Family Sanctuary. Leaf purchases are a meaningful way to honor a loved one or friend.
You might also consider dedicating a tree for the property, to honor or memorialize a loved one. Your thoughtfulness will be recognized! Shearith will send an announcement of your gift to the person or family you designate.
Sponsorships and Underwriting
Please consider sponsoring or underwriting any of the following:
- Weekly Kiddush luncheons, or co-sponsorship of Kiddush luncheon
- Holiday Kiddush meals: Selichot, Sukkot days 1 and 2, Shimini Atzeret, Simchat Torah, Passover days 1 and 2 or 7 and 8), Shavuout
- Shabbat Announcements
- Shabbat babysitting
- Purim Carnival
- Chanukah Party
- Monthly Family Center Friday Night Shabbats
- Makom First Fridays
- Scholar-in-Residence Program
- Confirmation Israel Trip
- Annual landscaping of synagogue grounds