SISterhood Major Fundraising Event presents:
Wednesday, November 8, 2017,
CSI Kaplan Auditorium, 6 pm
Joel Chasnoff is America’s premier Jewish comedian. He is a writer with stage and screen credits in nine countries, and author of the comic memoir The 188th Crybaby Brigade, about his year as a tank soldier in the Israeli Army. Chasnoff continued to pursue comedy after leaving the IDF, first at the Improv Olympic in Chicago and eventually in New York. He now has stage and screen credits in nine countries, including two off -Broadway shows, a USO comedy tour of Japan and Korea, more than 1,000 Jewish events in North America and Europe, and Israeli late-night TV. Joel has been the warm-up act for Jon Stewart and Lewis Black of The Daily Show. Chasnoff’s humor comes from Judaism’s quotidian quirkiness. His comedy, both stand-up and written, relies on observations about the details of American life and his Jewish upbringing.
Tickets include Book Signing, Dinner and Comedy by Joel Chasnoff. Community is welcome.
For more information please call:
SIS MFE Reservations Hotline at (469) 718-9843
You can easily make your reservations online via credit card at:
Event Co-chairs: Cynthia Cohen and Dora Rudberg
SISterhood Women’s Shabbat
Friday, January 26, 2018 @ 6:00 pm
SISterhood Women of Note Speaker – Judge Barbara Lynn
Sunday, March 25, 2018 @ 12:00 noon
SISterhood Special Interest Groups (SIGs) –
- Book Club – meets monthly @ Barnes & Noble, Preston Royal
- Contact Diane Lifshen, email@example.com for more information.
- Yarn Yentas – meets monthly @ Whole Foods, Preston Forest
- Contact Lita Marishak, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Lunch Bunch – meets monthly at eateries all across Dallas/Plano
- Contact Susan Schackman, email@example.com for upcoming dates/places.
- Cultural Programs – events planned around the Metroplex
- Contact Janice Statman, firstname.lastname@example.org for upcoming outings.
Watch for Membership Appreciation Events – coming Fall 2017 and Spring 2018